Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) is a Self Regulatory Organization (SRO), which acts as a facilitator in the development of capital markets in Indonesia, with a vision To be a Competitive Stock Exchange with World-Class Credibility. In order to support business operations and development of the capital markets in Indonesia, we are looking for professionals who are competent and interested in developing themselves in the field of capital markets for the position:
Head of Capital Market Information Center - Pontianak
Provide capital markets information to stakeholder in specified area by conducting public education events, maintain good relationship with all stakeholders (government, business alliances, universities, investors, potential investors, public companies), and supervise all operational office in the area.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Capital market, communication (presentation skill).
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent. Job role in Funds Management/Investment or Investor Relations.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
Qualified candidates will be notified. If you feel that you are the person we’re looking for, simply send your CV to HR Division PT Bursa Efek Indonesia (Indonesia Stock Exchange) at email address below. Email attachment not larger than 200 kb. Please put the position code in the subject of your mail/email.