Ford Motor Company is a global U.S based automotive company with growing presence in Asia. Presently, Ford Motor Indonesia is seeking outstanding professionals who have good dedication and high integrity to fill the following challenging position.
Junior Accountant - Jakarta
- Do the payment process based on Approved invoices or PO'S and goods received followed by preparing Wire Transfers or open cheque to creditors.
- Prepare Journal entries and ensuring that all Income, Expense, Assets, Liabilities and tax matters have been recorded correctly.
- Prepare all reporting by tax office eg, VAT Report, Witholding Tax reports monthly art 25 reports ect. and submit it in timely manners.
- Liaise with Accounting service provider to ensure all accounting records have been up load correctly into QAD.
- Prepare monthly Account Listing and reconciliation
- Prepare Vehicles inventory movement by vin numbers
- Confirm all monthly interco-balance
- Bachelor degree form reputable University, major in accounting with working experience minimum 1 year
- Excellent performance for using Excle is a must
- Fluent communication in English and Indonesia
Sales Analyst - Jakarta
This Position report to the Sales Planning Manager and is responsible for development & implementation of FMI's Vehicle ordering, vehicle tracking, and sales administration & reporting. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop order taking process and aggregate dealers' order
- Develop SSRD (Sales & Stock Run Down)& other appropriate tools to facilitate sales/order review meeting with FMI management
- Place orders & liaise with plants and shippers to monitor status
- Develop and maintain vehicle tracking database
- Advise dealers on order status
- Create and submit wholesale orders
- Liaise with FMI's wholesale financing company and prepare retail sales registration documents
- Develop & maintain retail customer database
- Submit required volume/share report to Ford Asia Pacific Management
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Industrial Engineering/Economic/Business Administration, Master degree in Business Administration/Fiance preferred.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and excellent communication skills to work with various functions in Ford Motor Indonesia, dealers, plants and with subcontractor service providers
- Strong computer and analytical skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong leadership skills, mature, high integrity, and able to work with litte supervision
- Working experience in Sales admin/analyst min 2 years.
If you meet above requirements and wish to join whith us, please send your comprehensive resume, CV and Current photograph by using links below. Only Short Listed Candidates will be invited for interview.