Established on 5th December 1933, Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. Currently we are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
HPC Technical Management Assistant Manager Jakarta
- To support Marketing activation mainly in developing and implementing demo, training to Sales Promotion Team/ Careline, technical representative to media, technical advertising clearance.
- To ensure artwork (innovation & promo) are comply to Indonesia’s regulation base on agreed CRES ( claim risk Assessment ) with CTIC ( Consumer Technical Insight and Claim).
- To conduct competitor analysis, consumer connection and investigating to consumer complaint.
- To prepare PIF ( product Information File) and preparing during PIF audit.
- To support local business.
- Max 33 years old
- Minimum bachelor degree from apothecary/ mechanical/ chemical background
- Minimum 3 years experience in product management, prefebrably in FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Excellent communication skill
- Proactive Easy to mingle with others
- Fast learner and eager to learn new things